The 2016 SCC Twenty20 Tournament will be played for four weekends in July, starting July 10. The finals will be played after the end of the SCC league season on November 6. Teams have been divided into two groups of five teams each. Each team will play three group matches, after which, the top two teams in each group will advance to a knockout semi-final.
Hot Dogs A
Hot Dogs B
- Semi Final 1 – Group A 1st vs Group B 2nd.
- Semi Final 2 – Group A 2nd vs Group B 1st.
- Final – Winner of Semi Final 1 vs Winner of Semi Final 2.
- No umpires from SCC during Groups rounds, each team will need to provide an umpire and should demonstrate the spirit of cricket.
- For Semi Finals and Finals SCC will provide umpires.
- Please follow the scheduled time strictly to complete games on time.
- Each innings will be 1 hour and 25 minutes including one 5 minute break.
- There will be 10 minute break at the change over.