- No CommentsThe Shanghai Cricket Club claimed the Bokhara Bell Memorial Trophy in a tensely fought match at the Hong Kong Cricket Club with a 1 wicket victory over HKCC on December 15.
- No CommentsThe Daredevils defended their 2017 and 2016 crowns, winning the 2018 SCC Twenty20 Championship for a stunning three-peat of the seasonal tournament.
- No CommentsK2 CCC defeated Pudong CC to win the 2018 SCC League Division 1 championship.
- 1 CommentChina Zalmi completed an undefeated season, besting the Bashers in the Division 2 final in an exciting game that came down to the last over.
International Cricket News
- NZ eye series whitewash as Bangladesh battle injury concernsTom Latham will captain the side in Kane Williamson's absence, while question marks remain on the fitness of Mushfiqur and Mithun
- Adil Rashid returns excited by England's white-ball challengeBack in the Caribbean after the birth of his second child, legspinner looks forward to ODIs
- Akila Dananjaya returns for South Africa ODIs after having action clearedChandimal, who had been dropped for Test series in a shock move, was left out of the ODI squad too
Founded in 1858, the Shanghai Cricket Club is a sports club that provides the best services and facilities to the cricketing community in Shanghai, China. The club manages a competitive cricket league with three divisions and eight member clubs and also fields two representative teams, the Dragons and Pirates, that tour through the world and host overseas clubs in Shanghai.